Manage the cost of risk.
Customize your solutions.
Prepare for the unexpected. Move forward with confidence. Gain greater profitability – that’s what our innovative, sustainable alternative risk management solutions help your business achieve. It’s how we’ve built our reputation within the insurance industry and with clients around the world.
Artex solutions include a wide range of Insurance and Captive Management services:
- Formation and management of
- Risk Management services to mitigate losses and improve a client’s risk profile
- Outsourced Insurance Management to facilitate a captive’s accounting and processing needs
- Corporate Services for investment companies that own insurance entities within the captive
- Run-Off solutions to help clients structure deals that generate value, contain loss exposure and save cost
Our clientele includes large-scale multinationals and small- to mid-sized operations spanning diverse industry sectors.
Turn risk into results.
As one of the world’s three largest insurance management providers, Artex offers greater control over managing the cost of risks. We do it by combining the many advantages of a captive structure with customized, comprehensive and responsive insurance coverage to address unique exposures.
- Independent, specialized expert consultations
- Detailed analysis of your risk profile
- An assessment of which vehicle and structure best aligns with your business goals
- Access to all the major captive domiciles, as well as many emerging captive hubs
- Breadth and depth of expertise to ensure your captive is primed to respond
We exceed expectations. We go beyond the most challenging demands for our brokers and their clients, so they can make informed decisions for optimum results.
Enjoy our management services.
Our market-leading team provides full-service management and support for the lifecycle of your captive – from establishing the viability of the captive option to setting up and managing the company.
- Initial feasibility study/analysis
- Domicile review
- Arrangement for fronting & reinsurance
- Formation, operation, financial management and regulatory compliance
- Incorporating, registration & implementation
- Operational management – accounting, financial reporting, regulatory reporting
- Coordination of service providers – actuaries, attorneys, financial institutions, investment managers, claims administrators, auditors and tax professionals
- Corporate governance services
- Coordination of service providers
- Insurance underwriting and policy issuance
- Claims services
- Maintenance of captive’s insurance policies and premium records
- Ongoing monitoring of insurance market
- Planning & participation in shareholder and Board of Director meetings
- Consulting services – strategy check, evaluation of all regulatory and accounting considerations, redomiciliation